Hey all!!! Well I am still alive and kicking. I hope that every one is doing well and I miss all of you heaps!
Camp is going well and I have stayed really busy. It has rained almost every day since I have been here but it is fun anyway! I am going on a trip at the beginning of next week. We are going whale watching which will be lots of fun. We are going to Portsmouth... don't ask me where that is! I am going with the 12 year olds which promises lots of drama!!!
Sorry this is so short but I don't have much time to post. I love everybody and miss y'all.
July 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Glad you're kicking. I left you a voicemail, in case you get a chance to listen to it. Tough when neither of us has cell coverage! Anyway, I think about you tons, and miss you kilotons. Love, Dad.
i got your letters!!
horray!!
i am in the process of writing you back, and i miss you a ton!!
love!
Hi Natalie,
Thanks for your letter. Pictures will be sent on Monday along with some other stuff. I love you. The baby is doing good. We have picked Adler for a boy and Tyler Elizebeth for a girl. We are trying to come up with a middle name for Adler but are having a hard time. I have been very very sick but I am doing much better now. I am over half way done. Love you.
Jen
So! i need an adress for you so i can send letters!
and i can't wait to see you this fall!!!
lots of love!!!
<3 Summer
Post a Comment