Pages

December 07, 2006

Last night was the first night that I slept in my own bed in a week. I have worked overnight at the group home as well as house sat for several days. Tomorrow I sleep at work again... crazy!!!!

I wrote 60 pages of papers in the last 3 days. My brain is not functioning very well and you can only imagine the agony of blogging right now. There was an irrational debate in my head that lasted at least 5 minutes on whether or not to blog. It went something like this

Little white Natalie: I really should blog something... I have not done it in a long time

Little red Natalie: ARE YOU KIDDING?!!! You don't have to write ANYTHING for months.

Little white Natalie: Yeah I know but I will get so far behind and then my blog will get boring and then I wont even want to read it!

Little red Natalie: You should lay around and do absolutely nothing for days

Little white Natalie: I can't do that... I have finals coming up

Little red Natalie: Ehh... who cares about finals? You haven't been to class all semester and you have been fine up until now

Little white Natalie: But I have to make A's in my classes... after all, I want to graduate magna

Little red Natalie: Hah...magna! Who cares as long as you get a job when you graduate!!!

The conversation continued in this manner until it finally came back around to the subject of blogging and I let the "little white Natalie" win out so here I am.... blogging! Well, I am done now.

3 comments:

morganrenee said...

So...
I just read this blog to a room full of Verderys and a Pullen...
the comments were as follow:
Erich: What's with all these racial comments?
Doug: Why they gotta be little?
Erich: Yeah, why they gotta be red and white?
Morgan: Because it's CHRISTMAS time!
Erich: The red man and the white man: we know how this turns out...

so yeah... THOSE ARE OUR COMMENTS!!
love you so much, and we're all glad the white Natalie won out in the end!!!
*1 Lamon, 4 Verderys, and a Pullen

Ben said...

Speaking of boring, you really should blog something... It has been nearly a month!

David Verdery said...

Your blog is getting boring now. What are you? A bum? Over a month since you blogged last. Have you been laying around for days?

I have had similar jousting between the polars in my mind. I usually just end up laying around though. Either that or the little people start fighting physically and I just end up watching them slam chairs into eachother. It's really interesting and enteraining so what started out as a simple decision to have supper turns into a backyard brawl that will entertain me for hours. I'm just kidding. Or am I?

David