Today I went to the doctor to find out if I am still plagued with Candida Albicans. I have been on the Candida starvation diet for 10 weeks now and I have been taking lots of meds so I figured it was time to see if my efforts have produced any results.
When the man walked into the room he greeted me with "Hey, whats going wrong?"
I started laughing and proceeded to say that only a doctor would change the common greeting of "What's going on?" to "What's going wrong?"
He stared at me with a deadpan expression and then repeated his question. Okay then...not one for jokes. I told him that I have Candida and that I would like to get better. He then asked "Where is Candida?"
Now, the condition is pronounced Can-deed-a so when he asked where Can-did-a was I told him that it was right above the United States. He did not laugh and then asked again where my Can-did-a is... in the legs, arms, intestines etc.
All in all, the man knew way less about Candida than I do and it was a complete waste of my time. AKA no report about the Candida status!
August 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is so funny. Wow.
You made ME laugh. :)
Post a Comment