Pages

March 12, 2010

Alone

So Doug left for Texas on Tuesday and I am now all alone.... well as alone as you can be when there are still five people in the house. I am sad though. This is the longest that we will be apart hopefully ever! I won't follow him for a month. He is trying to find a job out there while I still have to finish up mine here.

I think that I am feeling more sad because I know it will be such a long time before we see each other. We have been apart for over a week several times but never this long. I told my cousin the other day (her husband is in the military) that I had no idea how she did it... not sure that I am cut out for that. Military is still on the list as a backup option is the firefighter thing does not work out though. We will see if I can survive that.... haha!

4 comments:

morganrenee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
morganrenee said...

I didn't know you were still blogging here, too!!
And HEY!! You have a non-family reader!!

I know this time without your Doogly stinks. I'm really sorry. Looooooove.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Nattie,

I know just how you feel...I always pined for your mom when we had to be apart! Just think about how God loves you, and so many others. And try to keep your mind occupied! LOL

I love you,

Dad

Rachel said...

I don't know how you do it either, but I am so proud of you two. I can't wait till you get here, pretty lady!