You might think that I am crazy but my first born child is one month old (add a few days) and I really want another one!!!!!
I am not even just being all cutesy and saying how much I love babies etc. I really would love to be pregnant within the next few months. I think that if I had another baby right now I would be overwhelmed but if I was pregnant I would have nine months until the next one was here. That is a long time my friends and everybody waits until they are ready for another one and then they start trying and then after the time period of trying you still have nine months to wait for the precious little package to arrive.
For all of you who are reading this and thinking that I am insane... I do know all about being tired already and then having the pregnancy fatigue taking over as well and all the logical reasons why one should wait. My midwife said to get pregnant whenever I feel like it and not worry about waiting! Truth be told, I know that God designed our bodies to have a natural birth control (breast feeding) and that there is a healing time that God designed for us.
I believe that God has everything in His plans and that we will get pregnant when He desires us to be pregnant again so I am not going to worry about it but I thought I would share my little longing for more!
June 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I know what you mean, but enjoy your time with Talon..When the time is right you'll have more!
BTW he is ADORABLE!!
Susan
Post a Comment