It's been a bad week!!!!!!!!!!!
I recieved a terrible grade on my chemistry test! I hate bad grades and they really hurt my pride as well as my ability to get into the nursing program at UTA. Then I got sick...very sick! I couldnt even speak for days. I havent been that sick in 3 years! Yep...terrible week!
February 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Eat your garlic, by the clove, buy them by the truckful in droves and droves! Disguise them in honey, or in a soup,
make chains of them loop by loop! If you are faithful, you will see, you'll stay well and maybe, in your chemistry make more than a "C"!
Look at the bright side: you are feeling better, you know what the professor wants in his tests so you will do better next time, the week is over, and you get out of singing in youth tomorrow night. (unless Jennifer talked you back into it.) See everthing is on the up and up.
Matt Martin (Theo)
Post a Comment