I would like you to think about this question before you answer to understand all of the ramifications of the situation!
Would you marry a man that you knew could die any day from a chronic disease?
It takes an amazing woman to follow through with a wedding under these circumstances. I truly respect any woman in this situation and she deserves great honor!!!
February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Do you have someone in mind? It seems a strange question. Jeremy Camp married a woman who was in remission for cancer. She died after they had only been married a short time. They were both in their early twenties. Right after she died, the Lord told him to worship Him. Jeremy didn't think he could, but he did anyway. He said that was the sweetest worship in his life. God is faithful. He is now married with a little girl named Isabelle. You would have to know for sure that it was God's will
I know that I would never marry a man, but to answer your question I will look at it as if it is a woman. I am going to be honest. I would probably stand beside her to the end, but I would not marry her. I have a very strong belief that God only wants me to marry once. (that has nothing to do with anyone else, it is just what I think God told me.) As a Christian there are a lot of attachments that go with being married. I want my spouce to be with me for a long time, but if she does die early, I do not want to marry another person. So I could not commit myself to someone I knew was going to die. (I would be on my knees every night praying for a complete healing though. After she died I would probably be praying for God to bring her back, because He is just that Awesome.) I know I was kind of repetitive, SORRY.
Matt Martin (Theo)
Post a Comment