Pages

August 08, 2006

Lack of Postage

So I know that I have only posted like three times this summer and I am sorry! I will do much better when I get back and have access to a computer...I promise. Things are still going really well but I am definitely ready to get home soon. I have until Saturday at 12:00 and then Brekken and I will be driving straight through to GA. Hopefully we will be there by around 10:00am! I cant wait to see all of y'all!!!!!!!!!

Right now camp is in the midst of Color War which is where the camp divides into 2 teams and competes in every sport and activity that you can think of! I have not seen my girls in days!

The Purple team (counselors) are in charge of running the games and for designing banquet. We are doing Merriwoodopoly. We have to paint huge sheets of paper and cover all of the walls in the dining room with "spaces" on the board. The idea is to make it a little world of Merriwood Monopoly. I will take tons of pictures and put them on here so that y'all can see the hours of slave labor that has been put into this one night!

See you soon!!!

No comments: