Things have been really crazy here. I am now working 42 hours a week as well as going to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am also trying to go to church at Gateway on Saturday nights as well as church and college group on Sundays. I am doing a home-based business called Arbonne which takes a little time. All of this while juggling homework, friends and family.
So needless to say I have been a little stressed lately with all that I am doing. On Tuesday night Noelle and I prayed for each other before we went to bed. I prayed blessings and safety over her and her family. She prayed that my life would be blessed and that "Natalie would only have as much as she can handle and that if there is too much on her plate I ask that you would just have someone cancel something."
The next morning at 7:45am I was leaving for work when my boss called and said not to come in that day... Weird but I will take it! On Thursday I woke up and at 8:00am I was leaving for school when I said "I don't want to go to school... I think that I will just skip!" Of course I said this in jest but as soon as the words had been spoken, the devious plan would not leave my mind and very quickly turned into reality. I didn't need to turn anything in and I didn't have anything important to do at school so I skipped all day. On Friday I got up to go to work and drove all the way to Southlake but when I got there my boss asked "oh, you didn't get my message?" Yep... work was canceled.
Talk about God answering prayers. I told Noelle that she isn't allowed to pray for me anymore because I definitely can't afford it!!!
September 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
He has been answering a few prayers for me lately to...
love ya
allison
How come I never get a phone call saying I have the day off? :)
Kinda hard I guess when you have my job.
So can i just tell you that i am absolutely in LOVE with you?! I miss talking to you... you have school tomorrow, so maybe we'll get a chance to talk.
I GET TO SEE YOU IN TEN DAYS!!!!!!!!
*greatbighugs*
*morgan
Post a Comment