I was thinking today about the implications of what God has planned for our lives and what and why he does some things. I have been confused on some things that God has called me to do and to live in but not to the point of doubting God's love for me.
Sometimes God calls us to live through things for reasons that we can't explain and that we might never understand. I will daily accept the things that God puts in my life and choose to know that He is good... bottom line. I choose not to doubt God but to live my life accepting the trials placed before me.
I do expect healing and and restoration for areas of my life and I have experienced that in the past. God does not necessarily fix us as soon as we ask for healing because sometimes we need to go through those things for ourselves and for the benefit of others.
People do not have to be sinning or doing something wrong for there to be trials in their lives. Sometimes, even though a person is doing everything right, there are still trials and illness. Who are we to question why? My trials are big to me because they are mine but not necessarily big to someone else. I can't understand things sometimes but I will live my life in peace knowing that God cares for me and loves me.
God puts trials in my life that I can't comprehend but even when things look too tough to get through God always pulls me through... not always the way that I see things working out but I am stronger and more adaptable for the things that have gone wrong in my life. This is why I know that God is GOOD even through the hard times!
November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well, said Natalie,Well said.
I read this very thing in a book last night.
thanks,
Ms Ann
i think this is something that everybody should apply to their lives.... i know i need to apply it to mine...
love ya
allison
Post a Comment