This morning Summer and I decided to spend the day together. Due to many circumstances... the day started at 1:30!
I was in my room with my dad figuring some things out on my computer when Summer came in to talk about today's plan. We decided to take quick showers and the go to a late lunch. I looked at Summer and, knowing that we are not the quickest people in the world, I realized that our "quick" showers would end up getting us out the door at 3:00.
I was standing in the middle of my room when I yelled "I can take a shower faster than you... LETS RACE... clothes too!!!" We both screamed (well I kinda yelled a little as she ran into me) and dashed for our respective bathrooms. Officially... the fastest shower I have EVER taken. I was determined to win. I kept thinking over and over that I was sure that I had lost because I accidentally washed my hair three times instead of twice. Those precious few seconds could have cost me the competition. I was mentally beating myself up as I jumped out of the shower and ran for Summer's bathroom.
Oh glory... I heard, through the door, the water shut off from her shower. "I WON" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I proceeded to do a victory dance. The sputtering and protesting was music to my ears. I laughed hysterically and victory danced myself back to my room where I gloated and patted myself on the back for, sadly enough, about ten minutes.
When she came into my room, with her clothes on, I was still in my towel. She pounded on my bathroom door and I opened it to a fully clothed (earrings too) Summer! "I won... you said clothes too!" I disagreed because I had told her through the bathroom door that we would leave it at that. "You can't change the rules cheater... I won, I won!"
We ended up calling a truce and decided that we had both won in our own way.
We laughed hysterically as I quoted myself on my favorite thing to say "I'm going to blog it!"
November 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment