Pages

June 17, 2007

Life is CRAZY!!!!

As I am sure you have noticed, my last pledge to be a better blogger, in fact, failed miserably. I am sorry for my unintended dishonesty.

I am now engaged and getting married on September 23rd, 2007. Things are moving along quite nicely with my wedding plans. I am almost finished with everything. I am excited about sitting back and not worrying about a thing... oh wait, I am talking about MY life... I still have six classes this summer and I work full-time.

Doug and I will be living out here in Texas until I graduate in December with my degree. We will then be moving to Athens, Georgia where he will be attending school and I will be on vacation... (hahaha)!!!

I am actually trying to find a job as a case manager for disabilities and have at least found a few openings.

Well, that is the quick update!!!

2 comments:

princessme said...

Hey, so did you know that you are getting married on my sister's birthday?
just wondering
allison

Summer Times said...

Last night i was having a hard time getting to sleep sooo... i was thinking... about that false uniqueness effect thing. And i just have to say, i love you. because there is no "falseness" to our "uniqueness" mwahahahah. :) we are just that cool.

;)

gotta love that psychology terminology. :)

I LOVE YOU DEARLY!