I have been reading some of my previous posts. I am now overcome with nostalgic feelings about blogging. How I miss blogging. I know that nobody reads my blog and that the few who did quit as soon as I slowed down to about one post a month. No, I don't blog for the sake of others reading what I have to say. I blog because I truly love going back and reading about my experiences in life, my thoughts, my perceptions and just how darn funny I am!!!
I am sure that I have said before that I think that "You are the funniest person that you know!" I believe this wholeheartedly and I laugh out loud every time I read my posts from the past.
Blogging to me is what a journal is to others. I hope that I will get back to it one day so that I can have these little snippets of who I am throughout my life as we are ever changing and growing!
December 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I enjoy your blog very much. Getting to know you and your friends and family has been wonderful for me. I look forward to your posts...A friend of mine found your blog about a year ago and I have loved it ever since. You all seem very nice.
Natalie,
I too enjoy your blog. I check it most everyday to see what you have written. I enjoy reading your journal and seeing alittle of your life.
thanks for sharing.
Ann Clemmons
Post a Comment