This is a little on the late side but better late than never... I guess???
We went to Amelia Island in Florida and it was beautiful. They happened to be drudging right out the back door of our bed and breakfast but what is a memory without an interesting story attached?!
I told Doug to run and jump... I think this one is my favorite picture!!!

This is out our back door! We heard them 24/7!!!









4 comments:
Hey congrats again! Where are you guys at this point?
Marriage seems to agree with you all!
Hey gal...miss seeing your beautiful face around these parts. I'm still working on finding you a job in Athens. I promise I am. Love you...call me if you need anything...a friend, some cash...we are here for you. SERIOUSLY.
Are we ever gonna get to see some actual wedding pictures?
I'm so proud of you two. You look so happy.
Take care..
Aunt LeAnne
Post a Comment