Pages

February 03, 2011

Gluten/Dairy Free

I am now exploring tasty recipes in the GF/DF world. Talon will have to be gluten and dairy free for his whole life. I decided that eating things that taste good and not making Talon feel like he is "different" is very important to me! I want him to grow up getting to eat good cake, icecream, bread etc. like everyone else!

I am adding a new page that will contain all of my favorite gluten/dairy free recipes. First I will post what I made on the main page just for fun and then I will add it to the recipe "archive."

My first attempt at biscuits... not even putting the recipe up!!! I started with a flour mix and decided that I won't be using mixes anymore. Not because there are not any good ones but because the homemade stuff just tastes better!!!

Just a little flat!


This was a cake mix. The filling in the middle was a gluten free icing mix and the actual icing was homemade. It was not a terrible cake... although I was not excited to eat it! Again... homemade is better!


No comments: