When the Griggs came out to TX for Thanksgiving (I know I am blogging REALLY late) we went out for lunch and to do a little shopping!
After lunch we took the kids to a candy store where they each got to pick out 3 things. Brennah picked a super sour something or other and we all had a piece. Here are the reactions!
Yes... that was a cramp in my cheek!
No reaction! Lame!!!
After lunch and candy we went to Backwoods. Findlay went missing about 10 minutes after we got there. Everyone was looking all around trying not to freak out when Mom found him OUTSIDE!!! I went to talk to him about people stealing him, dying etc. and told him that if he wanted to go outside he needs to say "Aunt Nonnie, can you please take me outside?"
He promptly hopped up and went running for the front door to go back inside. As soon as we got inside he turned to me and said "Aunt Nonnie, can you please take me outside?" Too cute!
After I had taken him out for awhile he asked Grammy to take him out for awhile. He found a new pet that he named Freddie!














No comments:
Post a Comment