February 12, 2006
Niagara Falls
God has been dealing with my issue about crying the last few weeks. I have not been able to do so since I can remember. Even when I would try I would not be able to because of my hate for crying. Or should I say hated because I am having to get used to it whether I like it or not. A few weeks ago I spoke with a man who is very dear to me. I poured out everything to him and, in doing so, cried like I have never cried before...ever!!! He prayed over me that I would be able to express emotions through tears. God gave us tears for a reason and that reason is not to feel weak! Since then I have teared up over EVERYTHING. I am not openly crying all of the time (that would be kinda weird) but I have found that God has given me the ability to cry when I need to do so. What a great thing that God has given us too be able to instantly feel better after a downpour!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Y'know, I went through something like that too. I think that as we get closer to the Father, we have to soften, it's impossible not to. I am so excited about what the Lord is doing in you life! Keeping pressing in!
I will have to be honest, I went throught that right before I turned 20. I thought I was a tough man that could not cry. I had a rude awakening when I was at the Indiana Ave. Baptist Church in Lubbock, TX. I told you that I was knocked around a little, but I did not tell you that everytime I walked into the church I swear I would start crying. I stopped inviting my friends because I did not want them to see me. (very sad for a guy to be crying in church for what seemed no reason.) When everything settled down, my life was forever changed.
Post a Comment