Tomorrow morning I will be leaving Washington at 9:30am. It is 12:24am right now and I have not packed my car, cleaned Grandma's house or tied down the luggage holder on top of my car.
The luggage holder thingy (not quite sure what it is called) is hanging in the barn right now. I am still not sure how I am going to get it down by myself but I am sure that I will figure it out! I also have to figure out how to get it securely strapped to the top of my car so that it will stay there until I can get to New Hampshire.
Wow... I can just see it now... we are driving along in the middle of Virginia when clothes and shoes go flying off the the top of my car! We stare on in a horror stricken state, not knowing what to do, as half of the much needed necessities for the summer are sprawled across the highway. Coming soon in a future blog!!!
Well I am going to go now to get some of these things done (hopefully). Please keep me in your prayers because I definitely need them!
June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment