We made it to D.C. in one piece (including the luggage carrier)!
On Thursday I left for Madison where I was supposed to stay the night and then head on to Brekken's house on Friday. I didn't get all of my stuff done in Washington so after I completed everything that I had to do in Athens I went to Madison to see Mel. That night she decided to come back with me to Washington to help me get my stuff done and to hang out!
When we got to Washington we went to Huddle House to grab some coffee. I new that I had not yet gotten the luggage carrier or finished up with a few other things. When we sat down I realized that my debit card was still in the Huddle House safe where it had been for a week! How could I have forgotten? Anyway... they can't open the safe at night due to security issues so they asked me to come back the next day. I was just excited that I had remembered and not gone off to camp without my card!!! Soon after that I realized that I had also forgotten to get Morgan's car parts which I was supposed to do the weekend before. Then I realized that I had also forgotten to get the tennis racket that I will be teaching with all summer from the Griggs. Ahhh!!!
So my short list of To Do items turned into a long list and it is a good thing that I went back to Washington and remembered all of that stuff! The next morning, Friday, I completed my list successfully and headed out of Washington for the second time.
We left this morning at 6:20AM for Washington D.C. and we got here at 4:00PM. Brekken's family asked us if we wanted to go to a baseball game with them but we opted out because we are all so tired!!!
To bed early for us tonight so we will be ready to go downtown tomorrow. I am told that the Spy Museum is the "dorky" place to go so I know I will have a blast!!!
June 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I LOVE YOU!!!
:D
~Thats all
SUMMER
hey girl, thanks for getting the parts! im sorry i added one more thing to your list!! are they at the verderys??
i miss you a ton and ive tried to call you several times!!
i hope youre having fun at camp, and i need your address so i can send you a letter!
LOVE YOU SO MUCH, NATALIE!!!
*morgan
Post a Comment