Pages

October 18, 2006

I found it!!!

It's official... I am now a virgin!!!

Today, Summer and I went shopping and I have been looking for my virginity for quite a while now. I went through the last few years of my life in pursuit... traveling, shopping, eating, sleeping, working and nothing ever quite seemed to fit!

But, low and behold, today of all days... I have found it. Now, one would ask "why today of all days?" And one would answer "I have no idea!"

So I am hear to say thank you to my family, my roomies, my friends, my fans and the academy for supporting me in my decision to hold out!

So today I spent $30.00 on a ring that represents something that it is priceless!!!

6 comments:

morganrenee said...

i love you so much, natalie sutton, and am so happy that you got your ring!!
*greatbighugs*
*morgan

Goofy Chic said...

I have to ask, what kind of ring was it? I have a reason for asking.
Ms Ann

Natalie Pullen said...

It is a purity ring that I found at Kohls. My parents gave me one when I was little but it broke in a freak accident. It is just plain sterling silver ring with a pretty scripty design on it! Hope that you have a great weekend Ms. Ann!!!

Anonymous said...

Ummm. Haven't you always been one? I wouldn't want anyone to think otherwise, so I thought I would point that out in case it wasn't clear.
Congratulations, though on the symbolic purchase, and post a pic why don't you?
Miss you all much.
Jen

Natalie Pullen said...

Yes... I have always been a virgin, but I figured that the only people who read this blog know me well enough to know that about me. Really, I was trying to be funny!!! Haha... guess I can get a laugh out of this anyways!!!
Love ya girl and I can't wait for some specific big changes to happen soon!

Goofy Chic said...

Thanks Natalie. I will share with you sometime or another why I asked but not on the blog.

Thanks, and Have a great day also.

Ms. Ann