Pages

November 05, 2006

Biker Beast

I went mountain biking again today!!! We went to a different trail that is only 2 miles away... coincidence? I think not!

Today I road really hard and started to get more comfortable going over rocks and roots. I think that this is something that I could be really good at. I am not scared of falling which gives me an advantage and I love going fast. I am really excited about riding and I am going to be competing in the beginners bracket in the spring. This is something that Summer and I are doing together. Our first race is March 10! I am hoping to buy a bike tomorrow. The one I want is a really good bike and is totally cool. Here is a picture of it!


Because I have ridden motorcycles I am a little more coordinated on turns and such as I would have been if I had not. I am definitely going to have to build up some stamina though...haha!!!

1 comment:

princessme said...

so i really need you email address. i thought it would be on here but i couldn't find it so could you email it to me? it's little_gyrl_2006@hotmail.com thanks love ya
allison