March 18, 2006
Day 3 in CA
This morning one of Jeny's friends called at 7:00AM to discuss bringing her car over to let us borrow it. 7:00am!!!! There is something about Jenyfer's friends and 7:00am! Anyway, so then we got up and Noelle and Jesse went for a run while Jenyfer and I did homework. Jeny has all of her finals this weekend and I have a major test on Tuesday (the day I get back). We went to Big Sur which is a national park with HUGE trees. We hiked to a waterfall and and took tons of pictures. After that we went to a different place called Angel Falls where there is a waterfall that lands on the beach and goes out into the ocean. I will post pictures later on tonight for the visual. The car that we borrowed was, to say the least, interesting. As soon as we got in the car Noelle said "does anybody hear that funny noise?" It kinda sounded like rattle rattle bop bop. Keep in mind we were driving along the edge of a 1000 foot drop-off all the way there. The sound continued the whole trip. When I got into the front seat (I get car sick) I went to push the seat back and lean it back. It didnt lean back! I road slightly leaning forward for the first ten minutes of the trip. We stopped at a smoothie shop called Jamba Juice where my brother-in-law so kindly figured out the odd and broken leverage. We put in a CD for Ben to listen to and not only did it not play, but it won't come out either. The check engine light is always on. Jeny couldnt get her seat belt to work. To say the least, the car has a few problems but we were grateful to use it! Noelle is going to cook us quesadillas tonight and we are going to watch Pride and Prejudice. I have a great story to tell but it will have to wait for later on tonight!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment