March 29, 2006
Spring Break
Summer, Morgan, Dave and Doug are coming to Texas for Spring Break! They will be here this Saturday and we are all excited to see some old faces (not literally old but...you know!) Jimmy has a schedule planned out for them and they will definitely be busy!!! Jimmy and I both have school and I have a job (I will have 2 next week) which makes for a lot of time juggling. Jimmy has them some days and nights and I have them other days and nights and we are planning to split forces a few times and Jimmy take the guys and I take the girls. I am so excited!!! We are going to have such a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
IM ON MY WAY!!!!
yay my plane leaves in like... hmm... 8 hours, and from what i hear, most recently the guys were driving thru Alabama and Dave was offered weed at the gas pump.. HA!! wow really now...
ackem... no comment...
k i love you darling. and i will see you tomorrow!!!
<3 Summer
Post a Comment