



Today we went to kayak on the ocean. When we got there Noelle and I were really excited and as the excitement grew we pulled up to the crashing waves and scary water. Noelle went first and you will have to read her blog to find out what happened on her turn (under cool blogs) and then it was my turn. As we paddled out I thought, wouldn't it be an interesting to be the victim of a shark attack. Interesting yes but fun, probably not! We were just paddling along when all of a sudden this seal jumped out of the water and practically landed in my lap (really he kinda hit the top of the side of the kayak). I was so startled I almost died! It was all very fast and the seal moved away very quickly as Jesse laughed hysterically at me. I was incredibly jumpy for the rest of the trip. What an amazing experience!!!
Later on, we were getting ready for Ben's party and Ben thought that Noelle needed a little help with her hair. Then I helped Noelle dry the back of her hair and Ben decided mine needed a little help as well. Apparently we just haven't been getting it right all these years. Good thing we have a fabulous nephew in the family to help us out.
Ben's party to come!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment