Doug
Jimmy
David
Summer
Morgan
I am sure that most of you have seen these pictures but there are a few that people that dont read everyones blogs so this is for y'all. We went to the Summit to climb indoors on Monday. We had such a blast and we video taped a lot of the climbing. The picture where Jimmy is hanging took him a few tries but he jumped from a straight wall to an inverted wall and grabbed onto a hold. I was belaying Morgan when she climbed in the picture and she accidently let go and when she dropped off the wall she swung out because it was an inverted wall and guess who she slammed into? Yours Truly!!! We all had such a great time and I hope that atleast Jimmy and I will do it again!


1 comment:
okay, so i just went over the scene again of me swinging into you... HAAA!!!! that had to look hilarious!!
i miss you and i loved talking to you today!!
sweet dreams!
*morgan
Post a Comment