April 28, 2006
Self Improvement
Tonight I shaved my legs, plucked my eyebrows and painted my toenails! Now I know what you are thinking..."what wedding are you going to?" Mine!!! Just kidding! No, I started with shaving my legs and it just escalated from there. I don't think that I have performed this much hygienic work on myself since senior prom three years ago. This cause for celebration will probably not occur for yet another three years. Well since this is the most exciting thing happening in my life I will not elaborate on anything else for fear of ruining my triumph of womanly horrors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh No, and I'm not there to enjoy this new thang. See ya Monday! We are having a great time. Ben is so cute, having to much fun with all this attention from so many adults at once. Jenyfer says that he will be going through withdrawls for weeks.
Post a Comment