Pages

April 18, 2006

Ouch

So I am burned to a crisp!!! It actually doesn't hurt at all so I am hoping that it will just turn brown and not start to come off in nasty brown chunks of skin! Really just my face is bright red...the rest of my body isn't so bad.

I was talking to a good friend of mine last night and I realized that finals are 2 WEEKS AWAY!!! How could I have missed that? Now I am terrified! I am going to try to pull a B in both of my classes and for those of you who know me really well...I am not usually shooting for B's. Wow, I guess this is what a community college does to you....brings down your GPA...quite strange!

I also have to teach dance, Spanish and Music classes for the next few weeks until the real teachers can take over. I don't dance, I can't speak Spanish and I can't read music or play a musical instrument. This should be fun!

2 comments:

Summer Times said...

how are you burnt? i know you better than to go to the tanning bed... so must just be that texas sun!

~im sorry about school and all... but i know you and you can do it!!!

and you usually do well at juggling multiple difficult tasks... at ONCE!!!

<3 alright i love ya girl!!!

see ya soon!!!

One of us Suttons said...

Too much talking see where it gets ya...you don't look to bad to me, and thanks for yesterday