Pages

April 26, 2006

I think that, in the past few weeks, I have been so stressed that all of my creativity has slowly crept out of my body until I am now completely at a loss as to what to write. You see, usually I just sit down and type and it seems that my personality just flows onto the screen. Now, when I sit down to type, my fingers protest in a weird sort of rigid way and my brain says "NO...STOP, YOU ARE TORTURING ME!"

When I first sat down I tried to make up some lame, yet somewhat interesting, story or something but my brain and fingers would not connect thus here is all that you get! In the next few weeks things will calm down and I will return to my normal way of writing. As for now, I am sorry if you are reading this!

No comments: