May 01, 2006
Lately
I am soo excited...Noelle is on her way here right now. I will get to hang out with a bf and see my two favorite nieces (they are my only nieces but you know)!!! Today is a crazy day and I can't believe that I am taking the time to blog. I have a trillion things to do!!! I can't wait until next Tuesday night when I will be finished with everything...and I mean everything. All I will have to do before I leave for the summer is teach at Clariden, work, get tan, work out to hopefully drop a few pounds and lay around. I have an odd feeling that I won't actually lay around because I was born a Sutton and that's not how we roll...haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I see your begining to copy Jimmy ha ha ha
Love Ya
Amanda
Post a Comment