Pages

May 10, 2006

I'm ill!

I am finally done with my chemistry class. I think that I made a bad grade but oh well...I did my best! I am just so glad that it is over. I figured once school was done that I could relax, smell the roses, but as soon as I was done with finals (last night) I got sick (this morning). I am very ill and I should probably be in bed! Oh well!!!

This week I plan to start concentrating on my new home based business! I am doing very well so far and might even promote two levels before I leave for camp! Keep your fingers crossed. I can't wait until I can devote more time to the business. Unfortunately I leave for camp in a few weeks! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE camp but this is just not good timing for starting a business that needs some of my attention! God has everything all worked out so I will just trust Him and I know that everything will work out!

I leave for Georgia in three weeks! I am so excited to see all of my friends that I have not seen in ages! My mom and I are getting certified the first two weekends so that will be kinda crazy but other than that I dont have any set plans. Thats nice!!!

1 comment:

Summer Times said...

im still thinking about arbonne...
*sigh* 900 is so much $ that i do not have... and if i do it i want to go all out... so... i dunno...

we will see i guess..

k i love you and i wish you could be here for graduation!!!

<3 Ya
~Summer