Things are really crazy here right now. Imagine... a three bedroom apartment with 10 people from MY family in it all at once. Yeah, I know!!! We are having such a blast...things are a little insane but that is to be expected. The nice thing is that is sorta feels like living in a dorm. The showers are disgusting, the dishes are always dirty, there is always too much noise, the food is forever running in short supply but there is always someone here to do something with. I love living in dorms so for me this, with my fabulous family, is a dream come true. So maybe I am exaggerating a little but, aside from a little tension every now and then, we are all having a great time. If any family could live like this it would definitely be ours.
Noelle, Jon and I went and worked out tonight. I went to the gym and they went running (messed up knee thing). There were two guys at the gym who were clearly not there to work out. As I walked in the were yelling and screaming at the TV because San Antonio had just scored another basket (clearly Dallas fans). Who goes to the gym to watch basketball? Anyway, they were pretty nice aside from the continued yelling and swearing as the game went into overtime. One of the guys asked me out as I was dripping in sweat and about to fall over. Nice!
May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I will agree, your family is so close that they are probably the only family I know that could live like that for very long. It is awesome that yall have such a love for each other that you are willing to look over the small things. Anyway, I hope yall are having fun,
Matt Martin (Theo)
Wish I was squished too...
:P
Jen
yeah i would say that you are pretty squished.
by the way i'm letting everybody know. check out my blogspot @ www.theallisonblogspot.blogspot.com
Post a Comment