Tragically, my straightening iron has officially decided that it is out of commission. This means that I am now Shirley Temple (yet not quite as young, cute or curly)!!! In other words, my hair has returned to it's original state of having many disulfide bonds thus causing my hair to be...curly!
One would probably ask "why don't you go and buy a new straightening iron?" Well, I just can't seem to have the desire to go and spend money for the iron when I have bills, a trip coming up and gas ($3.00-$3.10 out here) to pay for.
I will take pictures in the next few days so that you can see what it looks like. My hair is now more curly that Jeny's was in high school.
We are having a blast with the girls!!! They are so wonderful and such a joy to be around. We will have them all week while Noelle goes to her conference. Because Noelle is leaving for four days we were going to hang out tonight. Yeah....didn't work out! Oh well!!!
Finals are coming up within the next week. The only one that I am worried about is Chemistry but my teacher loves me and I have worked really hard so hopefully I will pull the grade that I need!
May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Well, I have heard from a very close friend that you still can make a "B" or two and get into Medical School. Did your chemisty teacher tell you that di-sulfur bonds in the protein strands in your hair is what causes it to be curely? That is more Biochemisty, but just in case you wanted to know.
Oh come on curls aren't bad. My hair is curly. Course it's also really really frizzy to.
You better let me see your hair curly some day or I am going to be mad at you forever. (I just want to see what it looks like.)
Later,
Theo
Post a Comment