Pages

May 26, 2006

Update on the Sardines

So far things have been great. No fighting (except Ben and Maggie), no tension and no stress! We are a family full of love...we should have lived in the 50's! By this time next week half of us will be gone. Kinda a sad thought! I will miss my family so much this summer. I learn to appreciate each of them more and more every day. I can't believe how close we are and what a great time we always have. Some of the things that I found so annoying as a child are now only endearing to me. I can't imagine being in a family different then ours.

If you have never experienced a family life like mine I am truly sorry. I would encourage you to find and "adopt" a family if you have had wounding in that area. I would be happy to offer the use of mine. Only $100 a day! Haha...no, we have lended out the use of our family to as many people as possible. That has definitely been God's blessing on and through this family. We are able to share what God has given us to others. It is amazing the way God blesses different people in different ways so that we can all benefit eachother.

I am truly going to miss my family this summer!!!

I leave on Thursday next week for Georgia. I am excited about seeing some of the "old" friends and hanging out with the family there. Mom and I are staying with Grandma and Grandpa and I am so excited to see them. Mmmhmmm, Grandma's cookin (I should open a restaurant with that name)! I know what you are thinking. You think that your Grandma can cook better than mine but that is where you are wrong my friend. If you have any doubts I am sure that I can arrange for you to sample the little sliver of heaven. Here I am going on about my Grandma but my Grandpa does not fall in her shadow. He can fix ANYTHING and I am sure that he can do it better than you!


All in all...THE BEST FAMILY EVER!!!

No comments: