Pages

March 19, 2006

Crack Me Up







































































When we first got to Big Sur yesterday Noelle and I zoned in on a great climbing tree. We soon found out that it was very hard to sit on the tree without sliding down the branch. As soon as Noelle and I got up there she asked me, in a completely joking manner "is my crack showing?" I promptly looked down and sure enough...there it was!!! When I told her yes it was, we laughed hysterically and she grabbed the back of her shirt to pull it down but, being the nice sister that I am, I held her shirt down for the remainder of our time in the tree.

The trees, as I said, were huge and these are just a few pictures of some of the medium sized ones. The picture with Noelle and I in front of a tree is actually the biggest one in the park but you cant see the tree at all. I cant believe we didn't take one so that you can see the tree...oh well!

The coast is beautiful here. I never knew that California was so amazing!

This morning Noelle and I went to a yummy bagel shop that we have wanted to go to since we have been here. This afternoon we are going to kayak in the ocean and 5:00 is Ben's birthday party! It is a Blues Clues party and there are a trillion people coming over. We will take tons of pictures!!!

1 comment:

One of us Suttons said...

Hey I remember those redwood trees! That must be one of Jeny and Jesse's spots to take everyone. Girls are doing great, staying up late, eating all kind of stuff, but cleaned and scrubbed and off to bed they went for the night. (After school and Muzzy!)