


We went to a Korean Restaurant last night and I actually tried almost everything on the table. I ate a mixture of vegetables and rice as my meal and then there were all of these side dishes that they brought out in these little bowls for people to try. Some of them included seaweed, kimchi, bean sprouts, and cabbage.The taste was very interesting and very different then I have ever had. We had a great time and then us girls went to see She's the Man. It is officially the funniest movie I have ever seen and I will definitely buy it when it comes out. Jeny is calling so I have to go.


1 comment:
I could be wrong, but I think between day one, and day three (maybe that is two) that Noele's hair shrunk a little. Maybe I am seeing things. (I like the hair cut, I just had to say something. I am weird like that)
Matt Martin
Post a Comment