Pages

March 31, 2006

Natalie Needs...

I took this idea from Jennifer Bailey who went to google and typed in "Jennifer needs." So I did it with "Natalie needs" and apparently I need a lot!


Natalie needs a nightie (never owned one and not planning on it any time soon)

Natalie needs a nitie (variation of the play maybe)

Natalie needs to establish her tax domicile (don't know what that is)

Natalie needs a nightie (it's actually a play)

Natalie needs to lighten up (HEY...that's rude)

Natalie needs a nightie (doesnt look like a very good play either)

Natalie needs Arthur (if he is really hot sure)

Natalie needs to learn to love and value herself (I am one with the earth...hmmmmmm)

Natalie needs to read a range of texts examining different writers (yeah they're called textbooks)

Natalie needs a Nightie (I am really not a fan of nighties)

Natalie needs to use a stronger body action in her Samba & Rumba (no comment)

Natalie needs a Nightie (ok fine but make sure it goes from my chin to the floor so as to be modest)

Natalie needs to build herself a shelf with all the great songs she puts out (I already have a wall with all of my accomplishments but another shelf couldn't hurt)

Natalie needs it (what is "it?")

Natalie needs to read a range of texts examining "The Lady of Shalott" (Definitely want to read that)

Natalie needs a Nightie luxury cruise (nix on the nightie but I will take the cruise)

Natalie needs to give John his space and John needs to accept what she wants (I am sorry Jon... I didn't think that I bugged you that much!)

Natalie needs elocution classes badly (I know that I am teaching Spanish classes but I didnt thin that they had affected my speech THAT much!)

Natalie needs to go to the special school (if the chemistry class is easier I am all for it)

Natalie needs to open up a little more on her date if she's going to have a chance with him (date...what's a date?!?)

Natalie needs to know her brothers (I LOVE my brothers)

Natalie needs Wide Open Spaces (only on certain days)

Natalie needs a lot of lessons on being a "people person" (no wonder why I always get that reaction)

Natalie needs to realize that TK's song Curt. of Red White and Blue is NOT attacking any religion (not quite sure what that is but... STOP ATTACKING MY RELIGION!!!)

Natalie needs to help herself and her baby (did I miss something)

Natalie needs A NIGHTIE and LADIES NIGHT IN A TURKISH BATH (ummmm)

Natalie needs to meet The Whale (Sea World please)

Natalie needs her hair (not necessarily need but I certainly enjoy having it)

Natalie needs medical attention and intensive physical therapy (should I take this as a sign to get my knee checked out?)

Natalie needs dry panties (I am going to end on that one and...no comment)

1 comment:

Timberlace Designs said...

I've got some spare nighties you can have, really....
Just Kidding!!
:)